What’s up REV Fasters?
I prayed for you yesterday, that day one would be easy. Usually its not. You may have had headaches and felt tired and wish to give up…but don’t! You can do this.
Most important of all, please remember that this 7 day REV Fast is all about spending focused time with God. I hope you are doing just that.
I am fasting specifically that my heart would be connected to God’s heart for people far from Him.
- God’s heart is focused on re-uniting with His lost sons and daughters (read Luke 15)
- God’s heart is about seeking and saving anyone who is lost (read Luke 19:10)
- He cares so much about forgiveness and changing our lives (read John 3:17)
I want to invite you to pray the rest of this week with me for a few things:
- pray for Revolution Church! Pray that we would reach more people in 2013 than any year before! Pray for me, our staff, our volunteers, all of us – to notice needs, listen to peoples’ struggles and to point people to Jesus!
- Pray for yourself! Pray that you would personally lead at least one person to Christ in January of this year…oh, and don’t just pray, but GO FOR IT. Ask God to make you a SOUL WINNER.
- Pray for anyone you love that is far from God. Make a list of the people today that God has put on your heart and begin to pray for them daily. Pray that God would move in their life, that you would have an opportunity to minister to them and that they would walk in the doors of Revolution and hear about God’s love.
That’s how I am praying during this fast. I hope you will join me!
If you want, comment below and let me know how I can pray for you and what you are believing God for in 2013!