248 people signed up to participate in the REV FAST this week. By now, you’ve had some time to think about the REV Fast. Let me encourage you…YOU CAN DO THIS!
Remember, Jesus said “when you fast” not “if you fast.” In other words, Jesus assumed we would participate in this spiritual discipline from time to time to lean in to our relationship with Him.
Here are a few quick things to help you get started:
- For REV Fast details, go here.
- For a SUPER THOROUGH Fasting Guide, go here.
- Want to include your kids? Check out this post for some quick help on how to involve the whole family.
We will kick off the 7 day REV Fast tomorrow (Monday, Jan. 7th) morning and go until 2:30pm on Sunday, Jan. 13th. I’ll share the restaurant that we will BREAK the fast at soon. Watch for it.
Remember, you can choose from a few fasting options:
- a water only fast
- a juice and water only fast
- a “Daniel Fast” Click here to read more. In short, a Daniel fast is where you ONLY eat fruits and vegetables.
Be sure to read the information above and prepare appropriately for your fast. And above all else, remember that these 7 days area first and foremost all about spending extra time and focused time with God. I want to encourage you to keep your time with God SIMPLE. Just pick one thing you need to seek God for and go for it.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need anything at all or just comment below!